1. To ward off dementia.
2. Stay in touch with my roots. No such thing as overworking with Koreans. Rest? Psh. That’s what the grave is for.
3. You’ve saved me money on therapy. I didn’t have to go this year.
4. I don’t want to clean. Who in their right mind would choose mopping and dusting over THIS?
5. It’s my one rightful obsession. I don’t drink, smoke, go on shopping sprees, or get pedicures. You gotta give me sOmething.
6. I can be as anal as I want and people like me for it. Go figure.
7. I’m repressed. Parents didn’t let me stay out at night. I get to party ’round the clock as the comments roll in.
8. I hand out advice on stuff: blogging, life, men and women. And all these people think I’m for real.
9. It’s my only chance at keeping up with technology. I’m terrified to tweet, annoyed with Facebook, have yet to go near an iPod, hate texting.
10. I haven’t had this much fun since…since…
*Slump* Pathetic. (Time for my next pick-me-up post.)
266 thoughts on “The Real Reasons I Blog”
I can totally relate to this post. I blog for a lot of the same reasons. Nice to meet you. 🙂
We find like-minded people out here. =) Thank you for the follow, Lisa. Keep on the write side of that road. =)
I don’t text either. If people want to tell me something, they can call me.
wow. so much similarities with my reasons of blogging. when i read it I feel it’s echoing my inner thought. Thanks for visiting and liking my blog. I’ll follow your blog now onwards.
That’s great this resonated with you. So much of blogging is discovering, “Wow. You, too?” =) Thank you for the support.
Great reasons to blog. You do sound incredibly busy. 🙂
Ha ha ha. Incredibly busy I am.
Pingback: Three Easy Ways to Build Friendships in the Blogosphere – Just Write
=) Thanks. Glad you liked this enough.
You should blog because you enjoy doing it.
I know that I do. I love writing about international dating/marriage. I also want to see more American men dating or marrying foreign women.
If I do not make money, I am okay with that. But, if my blog helps create international couples, I would be thrilled about it.
Great! I love that you are clear on your goal and a part of that is as simple as the pleasure and fun of it. Keep on!
Thanks. Same to you.
I write for some of the same reasons. It’s definitely cheaper than therapy, lol. Great job!
=) Thx for the follow. Welcome to the Club (of dysfunctionals) !
Definitely saving me money on therapy.
How on earth did I miss so many of your posts and why don’t I see you on WP any more?
Can’t answer the first sweet question but I am glued to my son in the home school. I’ve been organizing some of the classes/activities as well as teaching him so my time is shot. And come evening, after the mountain of dishes, I need to catch my breath and say yes to sleep so I can do it all over again the day after. *Miss you guys*
I totally understand that. Ftr, I miss your poems.
Reblogged this on Internet Marketing (for "Non-techno beginners") and commented:
Thanks for the like and all the best with your blog/writing.
Regards “early bird” (very) c
PS Best wishes from the First City to see the light
Best wishes from the First City to see the light
Thanks for this list, it was interesting
So true, who’d rather clean
O..assuming, there’s a peculiar reason it is capitalized
Very effective to ward off dementia for sure
Especially because of how much fun it can be
Really hope you continue writing everything you need to
People here are so supportive