So Jayde-Ashe of The Paperbook Blog nominated me and I encourage you to visit her. You’ll find substance and a clear, fun, intelligent voice on her blog. She writes on the lives of famous writers. I am happy to support her also for her sweet kindness.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Let me start with my fellow bloggers. I agree with Jayde-Ashe that 15’s a bit too much. I present my nominees whose thoughtful content brings to mind something once said of Eleanor Roosevelt; that she would rather light a candle than curse the darkness:
As to the seven things about myself:
1. I am an avid student of holistic health and integrative nutrition, and a consultant licensed by friends.
2. I appreciate the simplicity, power, and beauty of yoga and taiji.
3. I birthed my son at home in water, to music.
4. My hearing has been poor since I blew out my ear drums with the Walkman ear phones in high school.
5. I loved to Swing dance in the premommy days but Latin Salsa came more naturally to me. The hips somehow just knew what to do.
6. I’m a GERMaphobe.
7. Fantasy life: when not holed up writing, I would croon and scat in a jazz lounge. In a red dress.
June 11, 2013
I appreciate the second nomination from limseemin.